Easy-to-adjust leg loops mean this harness is great for ice climbing and mountaineering in addition to cragging and route climbing. Low bulk and flexible rear gear loops prevent the waist belt from interfering while wearing a pack. End of series.
End of series
- Frame Construction with breathable monofilament mesh evenly distributes pressure, providing maximum support and comfort.
- Adjustable leg loops allow size to be adjusted depending on comfort desired or layers of clothing worn and permit the harness to be put on when wearing skis or crampons
- DoubleBack buckles. DoubleBack buckles are pre-threaded and adjust quickly with a single pull, helping to ensure proper closure.
- Green belay loop. Green belay loop helps users identify proper tie-in / attachment point.
- Reinforced tie-in points. Reinforced tie-in points for increased durability in this high-wear area.
- Gear loops. Rigid, inclined front gear loops for easy access to gear; flexible rear loops stay out of the way while wearing a pack.
- Trail line loop. Trail line loop.
- Two CARITOOL slots.
- Detachable elastic leg loop straps.
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)