Designed with WIREFRAME Technology construction, the ALTITUDE harness is built for mountaineering and skiing. Ultra-light (150 g), its design makes it easy to don, even when wearing skis or crampons.
- Minimal bulk, when packed in its bag; streamlined design with waistbelt and leg loops using WIREFRAME Technology construction
- WIREFRAME technology: Based on the use of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) strands throughoutthe waistbelt and leg loops for optimal distribution of pressure. These strands replace webbing and foam to ensure optimal comfort and freedom of movement. This innovative technology gives the harness an exceptional weight to comfort ratio that makes it practically unnoticeable when wearing it.
- Dons with feet on the ground; the DoubleBack Light buckle and tightening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
- Four (4) equipment loops totally integrated into the harness to minimize interference when wearing a backpack; each leg loop has a keeper with siliconized interior, for positioning an ice screw
Size S/M M/L L/XL Waist belt 64-86 cm 74-96 cm 84-108 cm Leg loops 55-67 cm 60-73 cm 66-79 cm Weight 150 g 160 g 170 g
- Weight: 150g (Size S/M)
- Materials: nylon monofilament, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene, aluminum
- Certifications: CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag
- Additional Information