The new Petzl Harnesses are the talk of the town! With new EndoFrame construction for better weight distribution, the 2013 Women's Luna is the ultimate in comfort and performance with doubled strap waistbelt and leg loops matched with specific stitching to limit hard points and chafing.
Adjustable leg loops make it easy to get over winter boots or bulky clothes for a more versatile harness for your variety of climbing endeavors. New Dyneema tie-in points ensure excellent resistance to rope friction and long lasting durability. Two slots for Caritool tool holders and a rear loop for a haul rope give this harness the functionality for every season and every adventure you crave.
- Specific shape for female morphology
- EndoFrame construction guarantees excellent weight distribution for optimal comfort:
- Waistbelt and leg loops with doubled straps
- Waistbelt wider on the sides
- Specific stitching on the waistbelt limit hard points and chafing
- DoubleBack Light buckle allows quick and easy adjustment of the waistbelt
- Adjustable leg loops allow the harness to be donned while wearing mountaineering or ski boots, or to easily adjust the size for different clothing.
- Dyneema tie-in points for excellent resistance to rope friction
- Four equipment loops: two rigid ones in front for quick and easy access to equipment and two flexible ones in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Weight: 390 g - 450 g (depending on size)
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA foam, polyurethane, aluminum.
- Color(s): turquoise/gray
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Made in Malaysia
- Additional Information
Year Spring 2013 Harness Specifications No