The MICRO TRAXION is an ultra-light, ultra-compact progress capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient. The cam can be locked in open position so the device can be used as a simple pulley. Works even on frozen or muddy ropes.
- Pulley with integrated progress capture device can be used as a self-jamming pulley or simple pulley
- Upper button allows cam to be locked in open position
- Aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Rope clamp works on muddy or frozen ropes
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Weight: 85 g
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Lots of Uses
Hauling, Rope-solo, progress capture, or crevasse rescue. The micro-traction has tons of uses and is nice and lightweight and easy to use. I would recommend using these with a locking oval carabiner to make sure they remain loaded properly.
Write Your Own Review