The Picchu helmet is designed for children who want to rock climb or cycle. It is very light and comfortable and constructed for durability. For night use, the Picchu has a mount on the back of the helmet specially designed for attaching the Signal red signalization light (not included). Three pages of stickers, with one reflective page, are included so that the helmet can be personalized and made more visible.
Weight : 250 g Sizing : Specifically sized for children between three and eight years old (48-54 cm headband) Ventilation : Yes - Side openings for ventilation Headlamp Clips : Yes - 4 optimally placed clips. Construction : - Rear mount for SiGNAL red signalization light (not included)
- Injection molded ABS shell is both lightweight and durable
- Expanded polystyrene liner absorbs impacts
- Narrow polyester webbing straps offer improved comfort
Adjustability : - Adjustable chinstrap, nape height and headband for an extremely comfortable fit.
- Chin strap position adjusts forward or backward and redesigned side-release chin strap buckle is positioned off to the side for comfort
Helmet meets multiple standards:
- Climbing (CE EN 12492 / UIAA)
- European cycling (CE EN 1078)
- United States cycling (CSPC safety standard - cycling helmets for five-year-olds and older)
- Additional Information