The SAMA is the perfect harness for cragging and long routes.
The SAMA is the perfect harness for cragging and long routes. The elasticized leg loops stay snug to ensure comfort after a fall and when hanging out at the belay, without constricting movement while climbing. Very breathable for those long, hot days.
- Frame Construction with breathable monofilament mesh evenly distributes pressure, providing maximum support and comfort.
- DoubleBack buckles. DoubleBack buckles are pre-threaded and adjust quickly with a single pull, helping to ensure proper closure.
- Green belay loop. Green belay loop helps users identify proper tie-in / attachment point.
- Reinforced tie-in points. Reinforced tie-in points for increased durability in this high-wear area.
- Elasticized leg loops have a large range of expansion for correct fit, while staying in place on the thighs.
- Gear loops. Rigid, inclined front gear loops for easy access to gear; flexible rear loops stay out of the way while wearing a pack.
- Trail line loop. Trail line loop.
- Two CARITOOL slots.
- Detachable elastic leg loop straps.
This is the 2008 model and is a discontinued color.
- Additional Information