Turn your Navaho Sit, Falcon or Sequoia SRT into a fall arrest harness. End of series.
- Joins at the rear buckle and connects to the ventral attachment point
- Foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing and are linked to the directional ventral connector for easy donning
- If the waistbelt is weighted, the load is transferred to the shoulder straps, which distribute it over the shoulders
- Sternal attachment point for connecting a fall arrest system
- No dorsal attachment point to get in the way of a bag or load on the back
- Shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles
Version certified to NFPA 1983 Class III North American standard (with seat harness)
End of series.
- Additional Information