Pivot makes the best enduro/trail bike in the world, and now they are bringing the incredibly high standards of their Mach 6 flagship design to an aluminum frame. With the all-new Mach 6 Aluminum, they’ve met their carbon frame standards for stiffness, power transfer and perfectly dialed suspension performance, culminating in a bike that raises every rider’s ability to conquer aggressive, technical trails.
With input from Pivot’s roster of world class DH and Enduro athletes, they’ve dialed in every feature of their renowned design and set a new standard for the ultimate enduro/trail machine. The Mach 6 Aluminum devours singletrack – the 27.5” wheels, slack head angle, short chainstays and low bottom bracket height all add up to incredibly versatile and capable bike that redefines aluminum in the enduro/trail category.
- Pivot’s newest aluminum frameset utilizes next-generation, variable wall thickness hydro-forming - bringing carbon-level strength, stiffness, precision, and control to produce the ultimate aluminum frame design
- 155mm (6.1”) of renowned dw-link® suspension
- 27.5-inch wheels for the fastest descents and superior rollover in technical terrain.
- All new, cold-forged wider and stiffer upper and lower linkage design withEnduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- New 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control
- Custom-tuned Fox Factory Kashima Float DPS Shock with EVOL air sleeve
- Designed to work with forks from 150-160mm in travel
- Easy to use mix of external and internal cable routing
- Internal stealth dropper post compatible
- New Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design with 1X and perfect front shifting with Shimano’s side-swing 2X system
- Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings
- PF92 bottom bracket for light weight, durability and ease of maintenance – co-designed by Pivot Cycles and Shimano, now the industry-leading standard for high-end mountain bikes
- Medium frame weight: 7.4 lbs including shock
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL for riders between 4’10" and 6'2"+
MODEL Mach 6 Aluminum SLX/XT FRAME Mach 6 Aluminum SHOCK FOX Float DPS FORK FOX 36 Performance 27.5" 160mm HEADSET PIVOT Semi SEALED BEARING FRONT DERAILLEUR SLX Side Wing REAR DERAILLEUR SLX Shadow Plus 10Spd SHIFTERS SLX BRAKES Shimano M615 CRANKS Shimano M615 BAR Race Face RIDE Riser 740mm GRIPS PHOENIX Lock On STEM PHOENIX Race POST Phoenix Sport Alloy (Lev integra Optional) SEAT PIVOT WTB VIGO Sport CASSETTE HG50 11-36 10sp WHEELS Sun Charger Comp TIRES MAXXIS High Roller II 27.5x2.3 TR SIZE XS, S, M, L, XL
SIZES XS SM MD LG XL A SEAT TUBE LENGTH (C-T) 14.50 16.00 17.50 19.00 20.50 B TOP TUBE LENGTH 21.70 22.68 23.25 23.90 24.70 C HEAD TUBE LENGTH 3.50 4.00 4.25 4.72 5.90 D HEAD TUBE ANGLE 66.00° 66.00° 66.00° 66.25° 66.50° E SEAT TUBE ANGLE 72.30° 72.30° 72.30° 72.30° 72.30° F CHAIN STAY LENGTH 16.95 16.95 16.95 16.95 16.95 G BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT 13.60 13.60 13.60 13.60 13.60 H STANDOVER HEIGHT 27.90 28.00 28.80 29.00 29.00 I WHEELBASE 43.22 44.25 44.85 45.43 46.24 STACK 22.83 23.05 23.28 23.76 24.90 REACH 14.47 15.31 15.81 16.30 16.74
- Additional Information
- Product Videos
The New Mach 6 Carbon and Aluminum, featuring Aaron Chase
You may also be interested in the following product(s)