Developed with input from Pivot’s roster of world-class gravity and enduro athletes, Pivot has upgraded almost every feature of their renowned flagship bike – the result is an uncompromising, singletrack-devouring descender with stunning climbing capabilities – a bike that enables everyone, including the best riders in the world, to push their abilities to new levels. Featuring 27.5” wheels, a slack head-angle, short chainstays and low bottom bracket height, the new Mach 6 Carbon is incredibly capable – upping the ante across the enduro/trail category and enabling any rider to conquer new terrain, no matter how technical.
- Full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology.
- 155mm (6.1”) of renowned dw-link® suspension
- 27.5-inch wheels for the fastest descents and superior rollover in technical terrain
- Pivot’s new ultra-stiff, DH-inspired, double-wishbone rear triangle design
- All new, cold-forged wider and stiffer upper and lower linkage design with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- New 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control.
- Custom-tuned Fox Factory Kashima Float X shock with EVOL air sleeve.
- Designed to work with forks from 150-160mm in travel
- All new internal cable routing, featuring Pivot’s Cable Port System and full Di2 integration
- Internal stealth dropper post compatible
- New Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design with 1X and perfect front shifting with Shimano’s side-swing 2X system.
- Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings
- PF92 bottom bracket for light weight, durability and ease of maintenance - co-designed by Pivot Cycles and Shimano, now the industry-leading standard for high-end mountain bikes
- Rubberized leather chainstay, inner seat stay, and down tube protectors for a quiet ride and higher impact resistance
- Medium frame weight: 6.5lbs including shock.
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL for riders between 4’10" and 6'2"+
MODEL Mach 6 Carbon XT/SLX FRAME MACH 6 Carbon SHOCK FOX FLOAT DPS KASHIMA FORK FOX 36 Performance 27.5" 160mm HEADSET PIVOT SEMI-SEALED CARTRIDGE REAR DERAILLEUR XT Shadow Plus 10Spd FRONT DERAILLEUR SLX Side Swing SHIFTERS SLX BRAKES Shimano M615 CRANKS Shimano M627 22/36 BAR Race Face RIDE Riser 740mm GRIPS PHOENIX Lock On STEM PHOENIX RACE POST PHOENIX SPORT ALLOY (LEV INTEGRA optional) SEAT PIVOT WTB VIGO SPORT CASSETTE HG50 11-36 10Spd WHEELS SUN CHARGER COMP TIRES MAXXIS HIGH ROLLER II 27.5X2.3 TR SIZE XS, S, M ,L XL
SIZES XS SM MD LG XL A SEAT TUBE LENGTH (C-T) 14.50 16.00 17.50 19.00 20.50 B TOP TUBE LENGTH 21.70 22.68 23.25 23.90 24.70 C HEAD TUBE LENGTH 3.50 4.00 4.25 4.72 5.90 D HEAD TUBE ANGLE 66.00° 66.00° 66.00° 66.25° 66.50° E SEAT TUBE ANGLE 72.30° 72.30° 72.30° 72.30° 72.30° F CHAIN STAY LENGTH 16.95 16.95 16.95 16.95 16.95 G BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT 13.60 13.60 13.60 13.60 13.60 H STANDOVER HEIGHT 27.90 28.00 28.80 29.00 29.00 I WHEELBASE 43.22 44.25 44.85 45.43 46.24 STACK 22.83 23.05 23.28 23.76 24.90 REACH 14.47 15.31 15.81 16.30 16.74
- Additional Information
- Product Videos
The New Mach 6 Carbon and Aluminum, featuring Aaron Chase
You may also be interested in the following product(s)