The Pivot Mach 429SL Carbon is the bike you need when the course tests both your engine size and your handling skills. Dominate in any event with the newest version of Pivot's award winning 100mm 29er – a perfect combination of incredible racing efficiency and trail-worthy technical prowess.
The space age chassis drops over 1/2lb (226g) via the use of leading-edge carbon fiber and a proprietary hollow-core, internal-mandrel process. This coveted production technology enables Pivot to create best-in-class frames with the “lighter, stiffer, stronger” qualities that put the Mach 429SL Carbon at the top of the list.
To achieve a huge reduction in weight and an increase in frame stiffness, Pivot engineers looked for every possible advantage via optimizing the composite materials and lay-up structure in the 429’s huge, box-section downtube and bottom bracket area. From the tapered head tube to the highly-specific oversize rear triangle tube sections, nothing was left untouched when we made the Mach 429SL Carbon frame the lightest 29er chassis – with the best power transfer – available today.
For those seeking the top of the line in components and compatibility, the Pivot Mach 429SL Carbon is only the second production mountain bike in the world to be fully Di2 integrated (the Pivot Mach 4 Carbon being the first). Featuring Pivot’s Cable Port System, internal routing for any component is easy to install and maintain via large, easy to access ports and interchangeable covers. Riders have the ability to switch between a variety of cable routing options, allowing for the cleanest possible installation of wires, batteries and cables. Rest easy knowing that no matter what components or gearing you choose, now or in the future, Pivot has you covered.
Race-winning, trail-slaying Mach 429SL Carbon geometry is tried, tested and confidence-inspiring. On the uphill, you benefit from the latest in dw-link® suspension design with a Fox Float Kashima Factory shock, performance-tuned specifically for the Mach 429SL Carbon. You can expect World Cup level efficiency provided by dw-link®’s anti-squat characteristics, instant acceleration and unparalleled climbing traction.
- 100mm travel dw-link® rear suspension with race and trail tuning
- 1/2lb (226g) weight savings: Frame weight from 5.3lbs (2.4Kg) and Sub 23lb (10.4kg) complete
- Full carbon frame featuring proprietary hollow core internal molding technology
- 29 inch wheels for the fastest laps and best rollover
- Full length internal cable routing and Shimano Di2 integration via Pivot’s exclusive, easy-to-maintain Cable Port System
- Full internal dropper post compatible routing
- Cold forged alloy linkages with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- Fox Float Kashima Factory shock, performance tuned for the Mach 429SL
- Highly durable rubberized leather downtube and swingarm protection
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)