Help keep the slopes white with this environmentally-conscious ski jacket.
S. Café® Fabric – Drink it, Wear it! S.Café® is a technical composite fiber made from recycled coffee grounds.The fiber is used to make yarn, and then knitted into a woven fabric.S.Café® utilizes coffee grounds’ natural ability to absorb odors for a comfortable wearing experience. It also provides UVA & UVB protection, and is very fast drying.
100% of Planet Earth Clothing's Inks and fabric dyes are formaldehyde-free. They use water-based inks and dies that are environmentally friendly and durable, looking sharp and true totheir original color over time.
- Fully Taped
- Mesh Vents
- Attached Powder Skirt w/Snap to Pant
- Lycra Wrist Gaiters
- Inner Mesh Goggle Pocket
- Detachable Hood
- Fabric: Melange (75% Polyester / 25% Recycled Polyester)
- Lining: Taffeta w/ S. Cafe
- Waterproofing: 10K / 5K w/ Hydrophobic laminate and eco DWR
- Fit: Progressive Long Fit.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof