If hammering mile after mile of cross country singletrack is your jam, the low-profile, lightweight, and newly redesigned B-Line 8.0 is your ticket to the ride. It boasts enough space for your all-day riding essentials and is tailored specifically for women for an optimum fit. The new RidgeAir™ back panel ensures plenty of airflow for cool-riding comfort.
- Women’s Fit: Designed and built for optimal fit and comfort, pack features soft-touch materials at body contact points, an optimally sized back panel length, anatomically shaped and angled waist belt and shoulder straps, as well as long-track sternum strap adjustment.
- RidgeAir™ back panel: Ridged foam with ventilation channels and lightweight, breathable mesh ensure cooling airflow and carrying comfort.
- 3.0L Big Zip™ LP reservoir: Premium, taste-free reservoir features a low-profile shape, a wide-mouth opening that closes securely, and a quick-disconnect hose.
- Smart hydration pocket: Reservoir suspension hooks hold reservoir securely in place while you ride; dedicated hydration pocket makes it easy to access, clean and refill reservoir.
- Organization options: Zip mesh pocket with key retainer, three mesh stash pockets, and two pump sleeves put bike tools, food, and keys within easy reach.
- Waist belt zip pockets: Two zippered pockets on the waist belt stow smaller riding essentials like energy foods for fast, keep-your-pack-on-your-back, on-the-go access.
- Helmet carry: Front stash pocket expands to securely carry a helmet.
- Reflective detailing: Reflective hits enhance your visibility to others when you’re on the trail or traveling between rides.
- Light loop: Attachment point for rear blinky light.
- Magnetic hydration hose retention: Offers clip-free access to the bite valve.
- 305 cu. in. / 5 liters
- 3L Reservoir
- 490 cu. in. / 8 liters Total Capacity
- 1 lbs 3 oz / 521 g Pack Weight
- 6 oz / 170 g Resevoir Weight
- 1 lbs 8 oz / 691 g Total Weight
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)