A streamlined, full-featured pack for a day’s efforts.
A quintessential all-mountain pack, the streamlined and stable-riding Duthie A.M. 10.0 has been redesigned to tidily and comfortably carry a day’s worth of your stuff, including a full-face helmet and pads. The new FloatAir™ back panel keeps you cool, while a 3 liter reservoir keeps you hydrated.
- FloatAir™ back panel: Highly breathable mesh is tensioned over a lightweight wire frame, floating the pack over your back and optimizing cooling airflow; the wire frame is reinforced to help prevent the pack from compressing against your back, maintaining airflow.
- 3.0L Big Zip™ LP reservoir: Premium, taste-free reservoir features a low-profile shape, a wide-mouth opening that locks securely, and a quick-disconnect hose.
- Smart hydration pocket: Reservoir suspension hooks hold reservoir securely in place while you ride; dedicated hydration pocket makes it easy to access, clean and refill reservoir.
- Full-face helmet and pad carry: A front stash pocket with adjustable straps, quick-release buckles and stretch side pockets securely stow a full-face helmet and protective pads.
- Tool organization and separate pump sleeves: Main compartment features a zip mesh pocket with key retainer and three mesh stash pockets to organize tools, repair kits, snacks, and other gear for easy access; two pump sleeves conveniently secure a shock pump and tire pump.
- Fleece-lined eyewear pocket: Located at top of pack for fast, easy access, the soft fleece lining of the pocket protects your sunglasses or goggles—or your media device—from marring scratches.
- Waist belt zip pockets: Two zippered pockets on the waist belt stow smaller riding essentials like energy foods for fast, keep-your-pack-on-your-back, on-the-go access.
- Rainfly: Protective rainfly can be quickly deployed from its dedicated pocket on bottom of pack for on-the-go protection from rain and mud; it can also be detached for easy post-ride drying and cleaning.
- Reflective detailing: Reflective hits enhance your visibility to others when you’re on the trail or traveling between rides.
- Light loop: Attachment point for rear blinky light.
- Magnetic hydration hose retention: Offers clip-free access to the bite valve.
- 160D PU-Coated Nylon Dobby, 210D PU-Coated Nylon Oxford, YKK® Zippers, 70D PU-Coated Polyester Taffeta Rainfly
- 430 cu. in. / 7 liters
- 3L Reservoir
- 1 lbs 12 oz / 797 g Pack Weight
- 6 oz / 170 g Reservoir Weight
- 2 lbs 2 oz / 967 g Total Weight
- Additional Information