The Knog Blinder 4 has four super bright LEDs that pump out upto 80 Lumens of front light. Its optimized optics focus and directs a smooth beam pattern that makes the Blinder visible over 800 metres. With 5 dfferent modes (Steady, Fast Flash,Organic Flash Slow, Organic Flash Fast, Eco flash) and a burn time of up to 3-hours in constant beam and up to 50-hours in eco-flash mode, they will keep you well seen.
- DIMENSIONS: 42 x 42 x 62mm
- WEIGHT: 39g
- MATERIALS: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Polycarbonate Lens, Hard-anodised aluminium fascia and Solid stainless steel MIM latch.
- USB: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery.
- LEDs: Efficient LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Light is visible at over 800 metres
- Light Modes: 5 light modes: 1.Steady, 2.Fast Flash, 3.Organic Flash Slow, 4.Organic Flash Fast, 5. Eco-flash.
- Burn Time: Blinder 4 front lasts up to 3 hours in steady mode, 4 - 5 hours in modes 2,3 and 4, and up to 50 hours in mode 5.
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery via integrated USB plug.
- Integrated USB Plug: Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is also waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) and off (0.5 sec) prevents accidental activation and deactivation. Short presses switch modes continuously.
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less attachment for handlebars/rear-posts and frames of 22-32mm ø
- 100% Waterproof: The Blinder 4 is IP66 Tested and 100%waterproof against all elements
- Testing: The Blinder 4 has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
little and specacular
The Knog Blinders are my favorite lights that I have used. before these, I had a pair of Knog lights that were great, although used batteries quickly. These have a simple USB recharge piece that makes the price worth while. there are many different flash patterns that are fun to play around with, and I am not afraid to Read More...
little and specacularThe Knog Blinders are my favorite lights that I have used. before these, I had a pair of Knog lights that were great, although used batteries quickly. These have a simple USB recharge piece that makes the price worth while. there are many different flash patterns that are fun to play around with, and I am not afraid to drop them. They are small enough to fit in my pocket too. Since the light isn't focused it doesn't really create enough light to see much, although they are meant to be seen by other people. The only issue that I have had is the front light has a rattle on the handle bars, and I put a piece of paper or leaf beneath it to solve the problem. I would put a little sticky pad there although the USB jack would not be usable then.
Write Your Own Review