The Knog Blinder 4 has four super bright LEDs that pump out up to 44-Lumens of rear light. Its optimized optics focus and directs a smooth beam pattern that makes the Blinder visible over 800 metres. With 5 dfferent modes (Steady, Fast Flash,Organic Flash Slow, Organic Flash Fast, Eco flash) and a burn time /pof up to 3-hours in constant beam and up to 50-hours in eco-flash mode, they will keep you well seen.
- DIMENSIONS: 42 x 42 x 62mm
- WEIGHT: 39g
- MATERIALS: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Polycarbonate Lens, Hard-anodised aluminium fascia and Solid stainless steel MIM latch.
- USB: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery.
- REAR: 44 lumens (LED Rating)
- LEDs: Efficient LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Light is visible at over 800 metres
- Light Modes: 5 light modes: 1.Steady, 2.Fast Flash, 3.Organic Flash Slow, 4.Organic Flash Fast, 5. Eco-flash.
- Burn Time: Blinder 4 rear lasts upto 3 hours in steady mode, 4 - 5 hours in modes 2 and 3, 15 hours in mode 4 and up to 50 hours in mode 5.
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery via integrated USB plug.
- Integrated USB Plug: Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is also waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) and off (0.5 sec) prevents accidental activation and deactivation. Short presses switch modes continuously.
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less attachment for handlebars/rear-posts and frames of 22-32mm ø
- 100% Waterproof: The Blinder 4 is IP66 Tested and 100%waterproof against all elements
- Testing: The Blinder 4 has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
- Additional Information