The Andes series are a range of down sleeping bags filled with 800 fill power european goose down.
The Andes series bags offer comparable levels of warmth to the Expedition bags but in a more performance orientated shape. The mummy shape saves weight and adds warmth due to the lower internal volume of the bag that needs to be heated.
The Andes bags feature a water resistant outer fabric that offers extra protection and piece of mind on cold, damp belays. Ideal for use at altitude or on exposed belays when maximum warmth to weigh and small pack size are required.
- Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
- Pertex® Microlight inner fabric
- Pertex® Endurance fabric internal hood and foot
- Fill power 800 90/10 goose down
- Mummy shape
- Longitude chest baffles / longitude foot baffles to minimise down migration
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- 3/4 length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Left hand zip only
- Anti zip snag webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood draw cord for increased comfort
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Supplied with dry bag compression stuff sac
- Supplied with handy storage/carry sac
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Additional Information
Material Shell: Pertex® Endurance
Liner: Pertex® Microlight
Insulation 800 Fill Power Down Temp Rating -15° F / -26 ° C Length 88 in / 224 cm Shoulder Girth 29 in / 73.7 cm Hip Girth 20 in / 50.8 cm Foot Girth 16 in / 40.6 cm Weight 3 lbs 13 oz / 1.7 kg