The Ascent 500 is a mid-weight, down-filled sleeping bag, designed specifically for regular outdoor use, ideal for those buying their first down sleeping bag.
Using a highly durable Pertex® Microlight inner and outer fabric, the Ascent 500 is filled with 500g (standard) of 650FP European Duck Down, and is designed in a user-friendly rectangular shape, ideal for general purpose outdoor use.
The Ascent range of sleeping bags offers great value for the feature set, which is similar to that of the more technical Rab® bags, such as internal YKK stash pockets, anti-snag webbing tape and a trapezoidal baffle design to eliminate cold spots.
The Ascent 500 is hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.
- Pertex® Microlight inner and outer fabric
- 650FP European Duck Down
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Wide mummy shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Wide foot area for extended comfort
- ¾ length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Weight: 1025g (2.26 lbs)
- Down fill weight: 500g (1.1 lbs)
- Max user height: 170cm / 66.9 inches / 5ft7
- Shoulder width: 73cm / 28.7 inches
- Hip width: 67cm / 26.4 inches
- Foot width: 50cm / 19.5 inches
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537: 2012 - Comfort Rating: 34° F; Comfort Limit: 24° F; Extreme Limit: -8° F
- Rab Sleep Limit: 21° F
- Additional Information
Material Pertex Microlight Insulation Hydrophobic Down Temp Rating 20° F (-5° C) Length 66.9 inches (170 cm) Shoulder Girth 28.7 inches (73 cm) Hip Girth 26.4 inches (67 cm) Foot Girth 19.5 inches (50 cm) Packed Size 8.7 x 15.4 inches (22 x 39 cm) Weight 2.26 lbs (1025 g) Properties Insulating
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $380.00
Price From: $199.95