The Rab Women's Exodus pants are a mid-weight stretch soft shell trouser that is weather resistant and highly breathable. It was designed primarily as a ski touring trouser, with the hem sized according to fit a ski tour boot and an adjustable cinch system for perfect fit and zippered thigh vents allow venting when working really hard. The Exodus also makes a great all round winter mountain pant with crampon patches for durability and articulated knees provide great freedom of movement. The Matrix DWS (Double Weave Stretch fabric) is highly durable and will keep these pants looking new after many seasons of bushwhacking and glissading.
- Durable mid-weight stretch woven soft shell
- Weather resistant and highly breathable
- Welded and top stitched pocket construction
- 1-way YKK calendared fly zip with snap closure
- 1 thigh pocket with calendared YKK zip and mesh lining
- Side thigh vents with calendared YKK zips and internal storm flap
- Belt loops
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable hem cinch system
- Cordura abrasion resistant crampon patches
- Women’s specific cut and styling
- UPF 50+
- Inside leg length: 78cm
In 1981, British mountaineer Robert “Rab” Carrington started making down jackets and sleeping bags in Sheffield, England. Inspired by the new style of lightweight alpine climbing which he helped pioneer, Rab made it his mission to make equipment that would withstand “the most extreme conditions in the world.”
Rab’s product line has expanded dramatically since then, but Rab’s commitment to functionality, durability, and value remains as strong as ever. At GearX.com, we are continually impressed by Rab’s superb knowledge of technical fabrics (they were the originators of Pertex) and attention to small yet crucial details like high-quality zippers. No matter which Rab product you choose, you can be sure that it will be a faithful companion in the mountains.