The Paradox Pull-On is an innovative and extremely breathable, light-weight mountain pull-on, designed using the lightest Polartec® Alpha™ insulation.
Achieving maximum breathability, high packability and excellent dry time, the Paradox Pull-On is the ultimate expedition layering piece. Designed to be worn in extreme conditions as a layering piece, or as a stand-alone piece in warmer conditions, the Paradox Pull-On features a combination of light-weight fabrics, YKK® zips throughout and elasticated cuffs for increased comfort and protection.
A truly innovative piece, this pull-on utilises the cutting edge of light-weight fabrics and insulation, without compromising on vital technical features for regular mountain use.
- YKK® light-weight front zip, internal insulated zip flap, chin guard
- Elasticated cuffs
- Half hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 360g/13oz (Size Large)
- Polartec® Alpha™ insulation (60g/m2 (2oz))
- Light-weight hi-gauge polyester knit outer
- Light-weight hi-gauge polyester mesh lining
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Zip Neck, Insulating, Quick Drying, Wicking