100% Chinese Silk is a natural fibre giving great warmth for weight, one of the lightest natural fibres. Why choose silk? Down bags are more time consuming to wash and dry than synthetics and the use of a silk liner will help to avoid the need to clean your bag. A silk liner adds 2°C of warmth to your sleeping bag. Silk sleeping bag liners are extremely light weight, have a small pack size and are easily washed making them perfect to carry on lightweight backpacking trips. Finally silk is luxurious to sleep in!
- Standard silk sleeping bag liner ideal for camping and hut use.
- Weight: 137g
- Traveller silk sleeping bag liner with extra length and fold back pillow slip.
- Weight: 155g
- Long silk sleeping bag liner designed as our standard model but with 25cm extra length.
- Weight: 158g
- Mummy silk sleeping bag liner designed for use in technical sleeping bags.
- Weight: 128g
- Double silk sleeping bag liner designed as our standard but twice the width.
- Weight: 300g
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $29.95
Price From: $49.95
Price From: $52.95