Classically simple and simply classic. The Durango is a super supportive all day all rounder which balances a sure feel with enough beef to give that ‘bit more’ when it’s needed.
A great starter boot that’s equally at home indoor or out. So from its a secure and sensible fit with long ‘to the toe’ lacing, thick leather upper and firm midsole to it’s foot friendly last and a solid base of Chili’s 5mm rubber it’s clearly a great package.
The Durango is a confidence inspiring all-rounder that appeals to a wide range of climbers and with enough performance to inspire and enjoy.
- Full length toe lacing for maximum adjustment
- Easy fit, broad, centre asymmetric last
- Relaxed full rubber heel for comfortable support
- Twin rear pull on tabs
- Super sticky long lasting 5mm RX1 Red Chili rubber
- Color: Blue
- Additional Information
Year No Usage N/A Fabric Weight N/A Material N/A Properties N/A
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Good shoe good price!
- I bought these shoes because of the price. After trying a couple different pairs of my fellow free climbers shoes like "mad rock" and "la sportiva" these shoes are very compairable and worth the price. Buy your size or a half size smaller, I'm a size 10 and bought a size 10 there is space in the heel but the toes are tight. If this is your first pair, buy you shoe size so you can get used to climbing shoes. If this isn't your fist rodeo buy a half size smaller.
- Great first climbing shoe...love them.
- Just got these and have used them a couple times. They are a great all-around shoes for me and my kids. Love them.