Chatt Steel is a comprehensive guide to sport climbing around Chattanooga, TN that covers over 10 crags and hundreds of routes- many of which have never seen publication before.
- 432 color pages of local-born content from multiple Chattanooga authors, artists, photographers, and climbers
- Beautiful, accurate, and easy-to-use layout and durable guidebook design
- Tons of never-before published areas, routes, and recommendations with complete sport climbing coverage of Foster Falls, Castle Rock, Prentice Cooper Crags, T-Wall, Ledas,Deep Creek, Laurel Falls, and Buzzard Point.
- Precision-focused area logistics, 1st hand route descriptions, and consensus reviews
- Candid video, historic photos, audio interview, and exhaustive insider commentary and essays from the past 30 years of Chattanooga Rock Climbing
- Additional Information