Whether it's Enduro, Trail, or All Mountain, the Rocky Mountain Altitude defies simple categorization.
The Altitude's 150mm of SMOOTHLINK™ travel and 27.5" wheels eat up trail features and maximize climbing traction. With innovative features like its RIDE-9™ chip for fine-tuning geometry and suspension, stealth dropper post and internal cable routing to keep things tidy, and a FORM™ custom hydroformed frame, the Altitude pushes the envelope of what a modern trail bike is capable of.
- FRAME Form™ 7005 Series Custom Hydroformed Alloy. ABC™ Pivots. Tapered Head Tube. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-9 Adjustable STRAIGHT UP™ Geometry + Suspension Rate
- FORK RockShox Revelation RL Solo Air 27.5"
- FRONT TRAVEL 150mm. Motion Control Lockout / Rebound / 15mm Maxle Lite / Tapered Steerer
- SHOCK RockShox Monarch RT Custom Valved
- REAR TRAVEL SmoothLink™ Design 150mm. Rebound / Trail Threshold Lockout / Adjustable
- Suspension Rate
- STEM Race Face 6° x 60-70mm
- HANDLEBAR Race Face 3/4 Rise Ø31.8mm x 700mm x 9° Sweep
- BRAKES Elixir 3 Hydraulic Disc 180mm
- SHIFTERS Sram X5 Triggers 2x10spd
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Sram X7 S3 Direct Mount 2x10spd
- REAR DERAILLEUR Sram X7 10spd
- CRANKS Sram S1000 170-175mm 36/22T 10spd
- FRONT HUB Wheeltech AM Sealed 15mm Axle
- REAR HUB Wheeltech AM Sealed 12 x 142mm E Thru
- CASSETTE Sram PG-1030 11-36T 10spd
- RIMS Wheeltech Inferno 25 27.5" by SunRINGLÉ
- TIRES Schwalbe Nobby Nic Folding 27.5" x 2.35"
- SEATPOST Race Face 30.9mm x 375mm
- SADDLE Rocky Mountain XC
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)