A lightweight full suspension XC bike, the Element was in a class of its own when Rocky Mountain introduced it in 1996. 18 years later, the Element stays true to its racing heritage. Whether you’re lining up at a start line or heading out the door for an after work hammerfest, the Element’s unmatched ride quality, point-and-shoot stiffness, and traction- tuned suspension will have you waiting for your buddies at the top.
- FRAME Form™ 7005 Series Custom Hydroformed Alloy. ABC™ Pivots. Tapered Head Tube. Press Fit BB.
- FORK RockShox XC32 TK Coil
- FRONT TRAVEL 120mm. Turnkey Lockout / Rebound
- SHOCK RockShox Monarch RL Custom Valved
- REAR TRAVEL SmoothLink™ Design 120mm. Rebound / Lockout
- STEM Rocky Mountain L7 7° x 70-90mm
- HANDLEBAR Rocky Mountain Five15 XC Ø31.8mm x 680mm x 5° Sweep
- BRAKES Avid Elixir 1 Hydraulic Disc 160mm
- SHIFTERS Sram X5 Triggers 3x10spd
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Sram X7 S3 Direct Mount 3x10spd
- REAR DERAILLEUR Sram X5 10spd
- CRANKS FSA Gamma Drive 170-175mm 44/32/22T 10spd
- FRONT HUB Shimano RM66 Centerlock
- REAR HUB Shimano RM66 Centerlock
- CASSETTE Sram PG-1030 11-36T 10spd
- RIMS Wheeltech SX-17 by WTB
- TIRES Continental X King 26" x 2.2"
- SEATPOST Rocky Mountain XC 30.9mm x 350mm
- SADDLE Rocky Mountain XC
- Additional Information
Collection Outlet Deals
You may also be interested in the following product(s)