A lightweight full suspension XC bike, the Element was in a class of its own when Rocky Mountain introduced it in 1996. 17 years later, the Element stays true to its racing heritage. Whether you’re lining up at a start gate or heading out the door for an after work hammerfest, the Element’s unmatched ride quality, point-and-shoot stiffness, and traction-tuned suspension will have you waiting for your buddies at the top.
- FRAME Form™ 7005 Series Custom Hydroformed Alloy. ABC™ Pivots. Tapered Head Tube. Press Fit BB. 29" RTC Geometry.
- FORK RockShox SID RL 29
- FRONT TRAVEL 100mm. Motion Control Lockout / Rebound / 15mm Maxle Lite / Tapered Steerer
- SHOCK RockShox Monarch RL Custom Valved
- REAR TRAVEL SmoothLink™ Design 95mm. Rebound / Lockout
- STEM Race Face 6° x 70-100mm
- HANDLEBAR Race Face Turbine Flat Wide Ø31.8mm x 700mm x 9° Sweep
- BRAKES Avid Elixir 50 XR Hydraulic Disc 180mm
- SHIFTERS Sram X7 MatchMaker Triggers 3x10spd
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano SLX E Mount 3x10spd
- REAR DERAILLEUR Sram X9 10spd
- CRANKS Race Face Evolve 170-175mm 42/32/24T 3x10spd
- FRONT HUB Wheeltech SL Hi Tension Straight Pull / Precision Sealed Japanese Bearings / 24H / 15mm Axle
- REAR HUB Wheeltech SL Hi Tension Straight Pull / Precision Sealed Japanese Bearings / 28H
- / 12 x 142mm Axle
- CASSETTE Sram PG-1030 12-36T 10spd
- RIMS Wheeltech Inferno 23 by SunRINGLÉ
- TIRES Continental Folding F: X King 29" x 2.2" / R: Race King 29" x 2.2"
- SEATPOST Rocky Mountain XC 30.9mm x 400mm
- SADDLE Rocky Mountain XC Light
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)