The best-selling Evo Tour is an easy-to-use, waxless touring ski designed for recreational skiers and active winter enthusiasts. The waxless Positrack base provides maximum grip and the best compromise between kick and glide in all snow conditions. Smaller sizing increases maneuverability and control for easier up-hills, safer down-hills and increased predictability in the flats. Built with a Premium Low Density Core, the Evo Tour is an easy-to-use, durable and lightweight companion for off and on-trail exploring. NIS Compatible.
- This construction radically changes the way the ski behaves by combining the characteristics of 2 materials
- Very flexible - influences the flexibility of the whole ski
- More freedom of movement at tip and tail
- Thermoformed waxless pattern delivering very pleasant glide and excellent grip
- An exclusive Rossignol concept that guarantees maneuverability. Facilitates acceleration and makes skating movements more dynamic
- A sidecut that's at ease in all conditions, on all terrain
- Weight: 680g (176)
- Sidecut: 60/50/55
- Construction: Activ'cap, Extended edges,Tail protector
- Core: LDC
- Base Tuning: Positrack
- Plate: NIS 7 Black
- Recommended for : Skiers who are mainly skiing in-track but also sometimes enjoy going off-track.
Skier Weight Ski Length 90-120 lb 166 120-150 176 150-180 186 180+ 196
- Additional Information
Year Fall 2012 Ski Dimensions No Weight No Ski Size Recommendation No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Great Service... Awesome Skis
Going into the Outdoor Gear Exchange to buy my first pair of Nordic skis seemed like a daunting task, but after speaking with the employees down in the nordic and backcountry department i left feeling at ease and super excited to try out my new skis. These skis have been great on groomed track at various noridc centers throughout vermont, off trail tooling around in the trees, and even felt in control on steep up and downhills. They are exactly as advertised a great all around, fun, lightweight ski.
Write Your Own Review