The new X10 SKATE FW is a high-performance skate boot designed for expert women skiers. Featuring a new women-specific fit, the X10 Skate FW is designed to accommodate the average woman's foot and lower leg, providing increased power, precision, and comfort at the skate-performance level. The lower profile Xcelerator sole increases leverage and performance while the pre-molded 3D cuff with ratchet and buckle powerstrap provide increased stability and power. An integrated heel lift, flared cuff, and reduced ankle volume combine to deliver a more anatomical and exacting fit for increased comfort and control.
- X-Celerator Sole: Lighter weight, more torsional rigidity and closer to the ski.
- Mobile Cuff: Optimal freedom of fore/aft movement combined with torsional rigidity for total control.
- Double Lacing System: A single system provides independent control of mid- and forefoot closure for more comfort and precision.
- Adjustable strap
- Central zip
- Speedlace lock
- Thermo-adjustable fit
- Upper cuff: 3D Injection + New Soft Touch Protection
- Lining: Polyester Thermo Adjustable Fit
- Closure System: Velcro Strap
- Lacing System: WC Speed Lace Lock
- Heel: External 3D Plastic Reinforcement
- Sole: X-Celerator Basic
- Weight: 1110 g / Size 42
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility NIS, NNN Boot Specs
Upper cuff: 3D Injection + New Soft Touch Protection
Lining: Polyester Thermo Adjustable Fit
Closure System: Velcro Strap
Lacing System: WC Speed Lace Lock
Heel: External 3D Plastic Reinforcement
Sole: X-Celerator Basic
Weight: 1110 g / Size 42
Nordic Boot Type Skating