The Salewa Alpine Trainer Mid combines the comfort and support of hiking boots with the technical features of approach footwear, such as lightness, rugged sticky Vibram soles, climbing lacing, full Kevlar protected rands, and elastic collar construction. As a result you get a new, unique type of hiking footwear Salewa calls Hike Approach. This mid cut version offers more support and protection for the ankles.Features:
- 3F SYSTEM EVO: Locks down the heel for a blister-free fit
- 3F SYSTEM: Unbeatable combination of flexibi- lity, anatomically positioned ankle support and unmatched precision in fit.
- CLIMBING LACING: Superior adjustment is provided by the extended technical lacing towards the front of the shoe.
- MTN TRAINER SOLE SYSTEM
- MULTI FIT FOOTBED: Allows you to customize the volume inside of the shoe by removing half the footbed if necessary.
- OUTSOLE Vibram® Hike Approach
- LINING GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- UPPER 1,8mm full suede upper
- WEIGHT 500 g
- Additional Information