The most versatile offering in SCARPA’s quiver of NTN boots, the TX Pro Women’s is the NTN-compatible equivalent of the category-defining T1 Women’s telemark boot.
The foundation starts with triple-injection construction, an internal torsion frame for maximum power, and integrated tech fittings, which means the TX Pro can be skied in the NTN Tele binding, or in a tech-style alpine-touring binding—the world’s only ski boots that are both Tele and AT compatible. The PowerBlock Tour ski/walk mechanism is the closest thing on the market to the rigidity of a fixed-cuff boot when locked in ski mode, but offers mobility for the tour.
Other features include SCARPA’s Intuition® Speed Pro Tele Women’s Liner, which offers women’s specific fit, a Q-Link instep strap, and an Active Power Strap, which provides increased responsiveness and comfort.
- Dynafit Tech Fittings - yes, you can ski free- or fixed-heel with the same boot!
- New Telemark Norm compatibility means no tele-toe, better downhill control, and easier walking/kick-stepping
- Intution Speed Pro G Women Liner
- Pivoting Tongue makes getting in and out easy
- Q-Link Midstrap system provides ulotimate foot lock with an improved, thicker cable for maximum durability
- Triple-injection foot/Bi-injection cuff = dialed performance
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility NTN, Tech Ability Level Advanced Thermo-Moldable Liner? Yes Last Width (mm) 102 Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale Boot Specs
Forefoot Last Width: 102mm
Forward Lean: 10° – 15°
Range of Motion: 22°
Inner Boot: Intuition Speed Pro G Wmn Tele
Shell | Cuff | Tongue: 100% Pebax®
Buckles: 4 + Active Power Strap
Sole: Vibram® Evo
Weight: 1590g; 3lbs 8oz (1/2 pair size 25)
Sizes: 22.5 – 27
Binding System: NTN, TLT, TTS
You may also be interested in the following product(s)