A seriously burly tele offering, the Scott Synergy Men's Telemark Ski Boot is built to work with big skis, in big terrain, and at high speeds. Its Pebax upper supplies a 130 flex, while the high overlap panel construction provides all the power you need to handle your big boards with confidence and precision. Inside, a PWR Tour heat-moldable liner allows for plenty of power and all-day comfort, and a power strap up top locks things down so you can push without flexing through the front of your boots.
The whole package is locked down with four Ergal micro-adjustable aluminum buckles, which have lock catches to keep them from flopping around when you're hiking, so you'll be able to handle uphills and downhills as easily as most folks ride a lift and cruise down a groomer. The toe buckle is inverted to prevent breakage, and the ski/hike mode provides 46 degrees of cuff rotation for smooth skinning and easy hiking, so you can get to your line, rally down, and head up again before your alpine-booted buddies have taken their skins off.
- A telemark boot for big skis, big terrain, and high speeds
- Very stiff 130 flex ideal for advanced to expert skiers
- Wide 103mm last ensures a comfortable fit
- Compatible with traditional cable bindings
- Stiff Powertour shell with stiff Pebax inserts
- Thermo-moldable PWR Tour liner
- Hike mode with 46-degree cuff rotation
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility Telemark Ability Level Expert Thermo-Moldable Liner? Yes Last Width (mm) 103
You may also be interested in the following product(s)