SCOTT’s beefiest telemark boot, the Voodoo’s unprecedented lateral stiffness works harmoniously with a smooth, progressive forward flex.
- POWERTOUR boots are developed with an ample forefoot and a secure heel. The multi-injected internal "pod" was developed with cutouts to give relief to the vulnerable areas on the skiers` feet.
- SCOTT PWR TOUR Liners are included in all SCOTT Telemark boots.
- Reinforced padding for durability and solid heel hold
- Pebax® reinforced tongue for added atability and comfort
- Moccasin toe construction for optimal toe comfort
- Thin outsole for better durability and contact to the shell
- The high overlap provides remarkable leverage, with perfect power transfer to the medial mid-foot exactly where you need it to arc and control today`s big skis.
- Lock Catches on the cuff keep the buckles in place when hiking.
- Adjustable spoiler for optimum lower-leg fit and additional forward lean adjustment.
- Additional Information
Last Width: 100mm
Flex Index: 130
Forward Lean: 13°+ free for walking
Cuff Rotation: 46°
Canting regulation: 2 positions
Liner: PWR TOUR
Closure: 3 Ergal® Micro Adjustable Buckles + Power Strap
Weight: 1820 g (size 27.5)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)