For even greater space savings in a kayak, Sea to Summit now offers this tapered version of the Big River Dry Bag, which is perfectly designed to fit in the bow of touring boats. The apex of the bag is made of eVENT® fabric, so the air can be expelled once stowed in your kayak. The body is made of a rugged, abrasion resistant, non-PVC nylon fabric that is TPU laminated, so it slides more easily in and out of the cockpit of your boat.
- TPU laminated 420 D nylon fabric with 10,000 mm waterhead
- Non-PVC, so it's easier to use and easier on the environment
- Super strong and abrasion resistant
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Waterproof Hypalon® roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Big River eVent Tapered Dry Bag: 33" max length, 35 Liters, 7.4 oz / 212g
- Additional Information