Sea to Summit Field Repair Buckles are an easy and permanent solution for broken or worn out buckles. The patent pending design allows you to repair broken buckles in the field using only a screwdriver. As an added benefit, there is no need to take it to have replacement buckles sewn on when back from the field.
- There are two styles of side release buckle and a ladder lock, all offered in two widths: ¾" (20mm) and 1" (25mm).
- The one-pin ladderlock replaces ladderlock buckles found on backpack shoulder straps and compression straps.
- The two-pin side release buckles are a direct replacement for nonadjustable buckles such as those commonly found on dry bag closures and V-pull style waist belts.
- The one-pin side release buckles replace single-adjustable side release buckles, like the closures found on most top-loading backpacks.
- Several Sea to Summit dry bags feature Field Repair Buckles: Stopper Dry Bags, Clear Stopper Dry Bags, Hydraulic Dry Bags.
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $10.95
Price From: $5.95
Price From: $8.95