The Pack Converter is a versatile piece of gear that can be used to protect your backpack during airline travel, or be used as a separate duffel bag on its own.
You can use the Pack Converter …
- When checking your backpack for airline travel –The Pack Converter is much more secure than using a plastic bag. When confronted with a plastic bag-wrapped backpack, baggage handlers often rip a hole in the plastic and grab the first strap they can, which may not be a load-bearing strap. This may cause significant damage to your backpack.
- When traveling by bus or train—A backpack packed in a Pack Converter is much easier to slide into a luggage rack or under a seat (without the harness or other straps snagging).
- On its own as a lightweight duffle bag. You might need extra luggage capacity or your trip home.
- As a rain cover for your backpack when you are hiking
- For added security—A backpack packed in a Pack Converter looks more like a nondescript black bag than an expensive backpack.
- Two carry handles, internally reinforced
- Use on its own as a lightweight duffel
- Tough, waterproof 210D rip stop
- All seams tape sealed
- Color: Black only
- A duffel bag for checking a backpack as luggage
- Converts to a rain cover for trekking
- Added security when traveling through airports and train stations
- Contoured to fit internal frame packs
Description Length Width Height Weight Pack Converter - Medium 34ins / 86cm 13ins / 33cm 11ins / 28cm 20 ozs / 570g Pack Converter - Large 36ins / 92cm 14ins / 36cm 12ins / 30cm 22ozs / 630g
- Additional Information