Transporting a sit-on-top boat can be quite challenging due to the large width and often the heavier weight associated with this style of paddle craft. Sea to Summit has created a unique sit-on-top cart that is universal in application and robust enough to cater for the large range of boats that fit within this category. The patent-pending design features tapered cones that fit snugly into a broad range of scupper hole sizes while also reducing side-to-side movement of your cart during towing. Furthermore, they've added a variable width axle design with a heavy duty quick release clamp that will fit most recreational sit-on-tops. This cart can be used with or without the included tie down.
- Tapered rubber cones to fit scuppers from 1-2"
- Adjustable axle width from 7.08 inches (min) to 15.75 inches (max)
- Oversize alloy tubing and welded construction
- Includes a tie down with buckle protection
- All-terrain pneumatic wheels
- Lightweight, patent-pending design
- Note - to prevent contact between the axle retaining pin and inner tube valve stems, mount the wheels with the valves facing inboard
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $33.95