This waterproof pack liner is made of Sea to Summit's amazingly light Ultra-Sil fabric. The shape of the sack is designed to fit the internal contours of a backpack, so the base is oval, rather than round.
- Ultra-Sil™ Pack Liner opens wide for easy packing when it's inside a pack
- Unique top closure: extra fabric at the top folds in and velcros in place, then rolls down, creating a more compact closed loop at the top
- Made of PU coated Siliconized Cordura®
- Non-wicking Hypalon™ roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Fully seam sealed
- Uses low profile buckles
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Three sizes available to fit different pack volumes
- Comes assorted in three cool new colors: kiwi green, sky blue and orange orange
- When packing your pack, make sure that sharp / very hot objects do not come into contact with the UltraSil fabric.
- When you return from a trip, make sure your UltraSil Pack Liner is completely dry and aired out before being packed for storage.
Size Fits pack size Weight Max width x Min width x height Small 50 Liter - up to 3000 cu in pack 2.6 oz / 74g 22 in x 18 in x 26 in Medium 70 Liter - up to 4300 cu in pack 3.4 oz / 98g 24.5in x 19.5 in x 35 in Large 90 Liter - up to 5500 cu in pack 4.4 oz / 125g 26.5 in x 22 in x 47 in
- Additional Information