American ingenuity at its finest. The LuxuryLite cot was invented by a small family company in Texas of the same name, before the design was sold to Cascade Designs' Therm-a-Rest brand, which now manufactures them in Seattle. The Ultralite cot features BowFrame™ construction, which eliminates the painful crossbars and squeaky joints found in other cots. It is lighter and packs smaller than any other cot on the market. At only 2lbs. 12 oz., this lightweight cot will open up new opportunities for comfortable nights in the outdoors. Whether you’re out fishing for the weekend or riding a dual sport across the continent, the UltraLite Cot™ offers the comfort you need at an ultralight weight and a packed size that’s impossible to beat.
- BowFrame™ Technology: Our patented technology eliminates the painful crossbars and squeaky joints found in other cots.
- Ultra Lightweight: The lightest cot on the market – so light even backpackers carry it.
- Super Packable: Compact cot fits easily in a pannier, portage bag or backpack.
- Durable Construction: Cot stands up to heavy use; waterproof, stretch-free nylon cover, anodized aluminum poles and lightweight nylon feet.
- Three-Minute Set Up: Cot assembles quickly and easily – no tools required.
- Height: 11 cm / 4.5 in
- Packed Weight: 1240 g / 2 lbs 12 oz
- Minimum Weight: 900 g/ 2 lbs
- Capacity: 147.5 kg (325 lb) MAX LOAD
- Width: 24 in / 61 cm
- Length: 72 in / 183 cm
- Packed Size: 15 x 6 in / 41 x 15 cm
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
- Additional Information