Nestled in the foothills of New York State's Adirondack Mountains, the makers of Seals Sprayskirts & Accessories have been cranking out top quality paddlesports gear for nearly 30 years. In fact, Seals is one of the few remaining paddlesports soft-goods brands still cut & sewn in the USA!
A neoprene sprayskirt for extreme (large and irregular wave action capable of capsizing kayak; Eskimo roll needed) conditions. Size 2.2.
- High performance 4mm neoprene
- 3/8" stitched bungee attachment to the rim
- Top-edge Sealtex wear guard
- Rim grip/safety slip technology
- Form fitting anatomical tunnel is 9" high. A low fit 6" tunnel is also available (custom)
- Glued, stitched and sealed seams
- Grabloop includes integrated safety whistle
Check out their website for more sizing info (based on brand and cockpit size) and more awesome video tutorials!
- Additional Information
- Product Videos
How to Select a Seals Sprayskirt