Khumbila is the Sherpa word for god of the Khumbu. It’s also a 18,901-foot peak, considered too sacred to be climbed because it’s home to the patron god of the local area. The long, sleek Khumbila Down Parka is functional and stylish. The feathered, two-tone shell is water resistant, as is the hypoallergenic Primaloft Black insulation. It’s designed to perform and look good in a wide range of conditions.
- Primaloft Black insulation combines water-repellent down with superfine, hydrophobic PrimaLoft fibers for enhanced performance in a wide range of conditions. It’s made with polyester microfibers that are antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and odor-resistant.
- Adjustable, attached hood adds extra warmth.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets have Nepal-inspired brass snap closures and are lined in soft tricot.
- Media port
- Fabric: 58% Nylon / 42% Polyester
- Weight: 596 g. (21.0 oz.)
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating