Lithang is a county in southwestern Tibet known for its local arts, horse races, and as the birthplace of the 7th and 10th Dalai Lamas. With grasslands surrounded by high mountains, the weather in Lithang can change in a heartbeat. When it does, you want to be wearing this jacket. It combines the best qualities of waterproof hard shells and breathable, stretchy soft shells---making it a terrific choice for active sports like hiking, skiing and climbing.
- Main Fabric: 15,000mm/20,000g rating.
- Contrast Fabric: 20,000mm / 20,000g rating.
- All seams are taped for complete waterproofing.
- 8-inch waterproof zip hand pockets.
- Pit zippers for maximum venting.
- Chest pocket large enough for a radio or other necessities.
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood.
- Main Fabric: Face: 100% Polyester, Back: 100% Nylon, 3 Layer Stretch, Waterproof, Breathable Fabric.
- Contrast Fabric: Face: 100% Polyester, Back: 100% Nylon
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof