Time to get technical. The Manaslu Jacket is a triple threat of cutting-edge technologies: Ultralight, windproof Pertex Quantum fabric in the hood and arms, breathable Polartec Alpha insulation in the torso, and stretchy Polartec Power Stretch side panels.
- Light weight
- highly compressible
- water resistant
- Flat seams
- Snug hood, easy to wear under a helmet
- Hand pockets set high for harness compatibility.
- Primaloft® panels at front and back provide warmth for your core.
- Power Stretch® panels allow for a trim fit while maximizing mobility.
- Right side chest pocket allows for optimum volume between layers while minimizing bulk.
- Weight: 455 g (15.9 oz)
- Exterior fabric: Pertex® Quantum® 100% triple ripstop polyamide nylon with DWR finish
- Insulation: Polartec® Alpha® (100 gsm)
- Sleeves, Side Panels and Hood: Polartec® Power Stretch® 85% polyester/15% spandex
- Additional Information
Intended Use Camping, Commute, Everyday, Hiking/Backpacking, Travel, Winter Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof
You may also be interested in the following product(s)