Time to get technical. The Manaslu Jacket is a triple threat of cutting-edge technologies: Ultralight, windproof Pertex Quantum fabric in the hood and arms, breathable Polartec Alpha insulation in the torso, and stretchy Polartec Power Stretch side panels.
- Light weight, highly compressible, windproof, and water resistant.
- Contrast Fabric: Polartec® Power Stretch® provides 4-way stretch mobility and exceptional breathability.
- Flat seams are set to minimize chafing from pack straps and harness.
- Hood fits snug around head and face to wear comfortably under a helmet.
- Hand pockets set high for harness compatibility.
- Primaloft® panels at front and back provide warmth for your core.
- Power Stretch® panels allow for a trim fit while maximizing mobility.
- Right side chest pocket allows for optimum volume between layers while minimizing bulk.
- Weight: 455 g (15.9 oz)
- Exterior fabric: Pertex® Quantum® 100% triple ripstop polyamide nylon with DWR finish
- Insulation: Polartec® Alpha® (100 gsm)
- Sleeves, Side Panels and Hood: Polartec® Power Stretch® 85% polyester/15% spandex
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof