Namgyal is the Tibetan name for the deity of long life. A two-layer bonded softshell with a 100 percent polyester fleece lining. The machine washable wool exterior is breathable, warm, stink resistant and wears well over time. The Namgyal is sure to have a long life, like its namesake.
- Warm wool exterior is bonded to a soft micro-fleece lining
- Wool bend fabric is machine washable for easy care
- The chest pocket has a media port.
- Shell Fabric: A 2-layer bonded softshell : 54% Polyester/46% wool
- Liner Fabric: 100% polyester fleece
- Weight: 704g (24.6oz)
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Water Resistant, Wind Resistant