In Tibetan, Pemba means “Weekend.” Wherever your weekends take you, pack the Pemba to throw on when it gets chilly at the crag, or as a midlayer under your ski shell. Its quick-dry, breathable, two-sided polyester fleece has a sweater-knit surface and a brushed interior, so it’s warm without being weighty. The hood adds a layer of insulation. Its heathered tonal knit gives it some added style, so you won’t look like a skid when you come off the mountain and head straight to dinner.
- Hood has elastic binding around the fact to fit snugly and retain body heat
- Raglan sleeve construction eliminates seems where they could chafe under pack straps
- two handwarmer pockets and Napoleon chest pocket all zip shut
- Includes our unique low-profile media system wit ha chest pocket media porthole and a cord guide in the collar.
- Fabric: 100% polyester 300 weight Fleece
- Weight: 485g (17.0 oz)
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Insulating