The hooded version of our Vajra, the Ilam is insulated, windproof, weightless warmth for your head and torso. Choose it over your down jacket when you expect rain; its insulating ability won’t wilt in the weather. PrimaLoft® One insulation’s high warmth-to-volume ratio means you stay cozy without much bulk – and you won’t look or feel like the Michelin® Man. And the name? “Ilam” is a district in Nepal that’s famous for its natural scenery, tea production – and rain.
- Highly compressible, this jacket takes up minimal space in your pack
- Stretch LYCRA fiber binding at collar and cuffs traps warmth
- Hem is lower in the back for maximum rear coverage in extended positions
- Handwarmer pockets zips closed
- Fabric: 100% ripstop polyester shell treated with DWR
- Insulation: PrimaLoft One (100 gsm)
- Additional Information