The long and warm Khumbila Jacket has a feathered, two-tone water resistant shell and is lined with hypoallergenic PrimaLoft® Black insulation.
- PrimaLoft® Black insulation combines water-repellent down with superfine, hydrophobic PrimaLoft fibers for enhanced performance in a wide range of conditions. It’s made with polyester microfibers that are antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and odor-resistant.
- Adjustable, attached hood adds extra warmth.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets have Nepal-inspired brass snap closures and are lined in soft tricot.
- Media port
- Shell Fabric: 58% nylon / 42% polyester twill treated with soft polyurethane coating
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Black – 50% down/50% PrimaLoft® blend
- Lining: 100% nylon plain weave with endless knot print
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating Collection New Arrivals