Throw this jacket on when you’re waiting for your turn on the rope. Named after one of the many soaring peaks surrounding Everest, the Khumbuche down jacket provides serious warmth for seriously cold conditions. Lofty, lightweight and compressible, it’s insulated with 750-fill goose down.
- Drawcord hem, adjustable cuffs and front-zip storm flap keep wind out
- Adjustable hood zips off when you don’t need it
- Zippered Napoleon and handwarmer pockets hold essentials
- A DWR coating makes the ultra-light, ripstop nylon water resistant
- Light weight and compressibility make this highly packable
- Additional Information
Material Down Fill Properties Insulating