It takes a full four days for a woman in the small village of Kritipur, Nepal to knit one of these beautiful sweaters by hand. A limited collector's piece, it's super warm and made even more so by the PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in the torso and the plush fleece lining in the hood, pockets and collar. Perfect for music festivals, late nights by the campfire and dark winter days.
- PrimaLoft® Silver core insulation is soft, breathable, lightweight and retains its warmth even when wet
- Sleeves are lined with slippery nylon for friction-free on/off and effortless layering
- Hood has a draw cord and when you have it down the high collar still keeps your neck protected
- Internal cuffs seal out drafts and retain body warmth
- Two hand pockets and an internal zippered Napoleon pocket for essentials
- Handmade by women knitters in Nepal
- Manufactured in Nepal by skilled craftspeople.
- Shell Fabric: 100% lambswool.
- Insulation: Primaloft® Silver (40 gsm)
- Lining: tricot, taffeta and plush fleece
- Additional Information
Material Wool Properties Insulating Collection New Arrivals
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $34.95