The small village of Thame is home to many famous Sherpa mountaineers, including Apa Sherpa and Tenzing Norgay. The Thame monastery is one of the oldest in the Khumbu.
- Two hand pockets and a Napoleon chest pocket with media port hold essentials
- Two-way, water resistant, center-front zipper with wraparound chin guard helps eliminate chin chafe
- Pit zips and hem adjustments allows for customized ventilation
- Hood fit can be refined via one-hand cinch system at the center back and has tricot lined front collar panel for next-to-skin comfort
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops and hips to avoid chafing under pack straps, pack belt, or harness
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof