Freestanding, fully featured shelter with maximum comfort at the minimum weight, the Lightning is the most livable tent in its weight class.
- Freestanding: Can be pitched anywhere—no matter how impenetrable the surface
- Large Single Drop Door: Single door saves weight, but is uncommonly wide and large enough for two to sit side by side
- 15" Integrated Awning Poles: Maximizes the door opening and drip line without the weight of a support pole
- Hybrid Double/Single Wall: Reduces weight and provides quick, dry set-up, even in the rain
- Single Pole Pitch: Speedy, dry set up
- Massive Foot Vent: Creates a venting tunnel between the foot box and the drop door vent for unprecedented ventilation and superior condensation management
- Foot Hoop: Full-size foot box
- Gear Closet: Gear storage where it should be—away from the door. Whether toggled closed or left open for additional venting, gear stays dry in a rainstorm. Plus, each occupant gets zip-accessible individual gear storage
- Additional Information
Tent Design Freestanding Capacity 2 person Season 3 season Doors 1 Door Floor Area 29.9 ft2 / 2.78 m2 Tent Floor Area sq feet 30 Vestibule Area 4.1 + 4.1 ft2 / 0.38 + 0.38 m2 Floor Dimensions Length: 86 in. / 218 cm
Width: Front: 56 in. / 132.08 cm Rear: 44 in. / 111.76 cm
Peak Height 42.5 in. / 108 cm Number of Poles 1 Pole Material DAC NSL aluminum Packaged Weight 4 lbs 5 oz. / 1.84 kg Trail Weight 3 lbs 14 oz. / 1.76 kg Tent Trail Weight Oz 62 Packed Size Length: 17 in. / 43.2 cm
Diameter: 6 in. / 15 cm
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
A great tent and a good value
I've used this tent for a number of trips now and find it really functional and quick to set up. It packs down fairly small and I haven't had any issues fitting it in my backpack. After using it in the rain, I've found that it's really nice to not need to unzip a fly in order to get in! The rain cover over the main door Read More...
A great tent and a good valueI've used this tent for a number of trips now and find it really functional and quick to set up. It packs down fairly small and I haven't had any issues fitting it in my backpack. After using it in the rain, I've found that it's really nice to not need to unzip a fly in order to get in! The rain cover over the main door keeps the inside dry as you get in and out. The only downside I've noticed is that the inside walls can accumulate some condensation if you have the little half-window zipped all the way up and have two people in the tent.
Write Your Own Review