When it’s time to slash, it’s the Wanderer you want. With a pintail shape and soft flex, the Wanderer will turn circles around anything else on the hill, whether in powder or not. The three channel bottom provides straight line stability when pointing it and with an adjustable rope and throttle grip handle, it’s like power steering in your hand. A full length, eva foam pad provides comfort and traction under your feet. Add the optional power pads for even more grip.
- Length: 43.75"
- Nose Width: 10.625"
- Tail Width: 9.5"
- Tail Design: Surf inspired Pin tail
- Base Features: 3 channel flat base
- Side Cut: Directional radial taper
- Board Flex: Full
- Traction Pads: 27 " full EVA foam
- Rope: 76" Recycled Poly Rope w/engraved slider
- Handle: Throttle Grip Handle
- Additional Information